DRYER VENT CLEANINGProfessional dryer vent cleaning in Utah County and the surrounding areas
The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents
Your dryer vents may be easy to forget, but cleaning them regularly is an important part of ensuring that your home is clean and safe for your entire family.
Some of the warning signs that your dryer vent may be blocked or obstructed include:
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around the door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
Risks of Obstructed Dryer Vents
There are risks with ignoring these warning signs and not properly cleaning dryer vents. These risks include:
- Home fire – the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) warns that malfunctioning or poorly maintained clothes dryers and washing machines are one of the leading causes of home fires
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – gas dryers where the vents are blocked, obstructed or not properly maintained can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home
- Mold Growth – blocked or obstructed dryer vents can’t effectively remove moisture as designed, causing moisture to be released into the home and possibly resulting in mold growth
Precision Chem-Dry offers professional Dryer Vent Cleaning using specialized equipment including cameras and powerful extraction equipment to completely clean your dryer vents.
Get a Free Quote
GET IN TOUCH.
625 Spruce St, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Phone: (801) 905-1627
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon. - Fri. 7 AM - 7 PM
Sat. 8 AM - 2 PM
Sun. 8 AM - 5 PM (We don't send technicians out on Sunday, but we do answer calls!)
We provide superior carpet cleaning services throughout Utah County, including: Lehi, American Fork, Alpine, Highland, Lindon, Orem, Provo, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Pleasant Grove, Bangerter, & Springville. We also service all of Salt Lake County & Davis County.
WE ACCEPT VENMO
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.